"ANY MAN DRINKING MILK AT THE POKER TABLE MUST BE FEARED."

Monday, June 23, 2008

A-9


So you usually beat me, but tonight was different. Your A-9 just didn't hold up. Don't fool around with A-9. Its okay to just leave the table for a little while. Just be quiet when you do. Drama is for an audience at the theater. Poker is for men at the table.
And look, don't tell me you love me unless you mean it -- lips, tongue, vocal chords and brain-- in reverse order. I don't want to be picky-- I just want honesty -- anything else is a waste. I'm smart enough to have standards-- and old enough to have taste. I'm down with love through poker-- I'm just not up for that crap. I have my days and you have your days. So save your love for someone who'll take your money in other ways.
A-9 off... Give me a break.

No comments: