"ANY MAN DRINKING MILK AT THE POKER TABLE MUST BE FEARED."

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BUSINESS

Smart business...slowing the gas at about 40 cents before the cut off...even better is automatically stopping it then... The consumer should pay attention. I wonder how many people don't.
Bad business... Last night I was caught off-guard and I needed running tens to beat a set of queens.
Lucky business...Well, I got them. It was great.
"It looks like magic, but it's just an illusion. I used to play for the Globetrotters, so I have practice. It's not about the money," I lied.
"Globetrotters? That's strange -- you don't seem like a New Yorker."
Sad business... So, her owner and trainer were sad about Eight Belles breaking her bones and being euthanized after finishing second in the Kentucky derby. I wonder how much sadder they'd be if the horse went to the ground a few seconds earlier -- without finishing in the money. Much sadder, probably. So, that was at least a little about the money.

No comments: