"ANY MAN DRINKING MILK AT THE POKER TABLE MUST BE FEARED."

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

REJECTION ON SLAUGHTER LANE

She was walking east, and I was walking west.
She had a bunch of jewelry, sunglasses, a short dress, and a miniature poodle.
And just when the three of us came within about five feet, the little bitch peered up at me and started growling.
"Come here, Alexa -- stop," she said.
Have you ever read Pride and Prejudice? One of the great things about it is the honesty of the women. It's all about how much money the bachelors have.
They make that perfectly clear.
Keeping that same spirit of Jane Austen, I'll be clear, too: A woman's ownership of a high-maintenance dog is a fundamental turn-off for me. Alexa and I wouldn't be good together.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments: