"ANY MAN DRINKING MILK AT THE POKER TABLE MUST BE FEARED."

Thursday, August 27, 2009

TASTE

"Turn off the TV," Kim said. "Haven't you had enough of baseball?"
But I haven't had enough of baseball. I have a mad fondness for ESPN. There are only three things that'll make me turn off the ESPN.
Softball
Charity donation ads
Competitive eating
That's all I can think of -- so I'll keep the baseball on. A few months ago, I even sat through a softball game because all the women stuck in the dugout started doing their call/response shouting together -- stuff like:
This slice of pizza is so uncool!
Is the pizza old?
No, fool!
Is the pizza cold?
No, it's hot!
Just how hot?
Wicked hot!
Hot like what?
Hot like Shannon!
Shannon at the bat!
Shannon at the plate!
Hotter than pizza!
Hotter than the sun!
SHANNON DON'T WAIT!
HIT A HOME RUN!
GO, SHANNON -- GO GO GO!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments: